Our expertise ranges from program design and management to data collection and interpretation.
Roland Chiasson BSc, MES, BEd
Wildlife Biology & Environmental Education Consultant
Roland has worked for private and public sectors for over 30 years conducting ecological inventories, especially for birds, mammals and amphibians. He was the education and outreach manager at Cape Jourimain Nature Centre where he created a diverse environmental education program. He is well known for his innovative nature programs and for working with teachers and other non-proﬁts group. (CV)
Eric Tusz-King MAdEd, MTS
Sustainability and Co-operative Development Consultant
Eric is a co-operative developer that brings many years of experience assisting various types of new and existing co-ops and other non-profit organizations. From his previous role as manager of EnerGreen Builders Co-operative, a worker-owned home construction co-operative that builds passive solar homes, he brings his knowledge and experience of the energy efficiencies of various buildings from homes to churches.
Joy Banks, bookeeping
Mira Dietz Chiasson, Translation
Sabine Dietz BA, MES, PhD
Currently not active:
Katie Friars BSc Hon
Susan Dean (environmental education, editing)
Theo Popma (Environmantal Impact Assessments, wetland delineation)
Other Associate Members:
Mathieu Caroll, Amanda Hachey, Brian Branch, James Connop, Georgia Klein, Omer Chouinard
- New Brunswick Environmental Network is a communication network that links together over 100 non-profit environmental organizations.
- EOS Eco Energy is a not-for-profit organization based out of Sackville working on energy, climate change, and sustainability in Tantramar.
- Nature NB is a provincial charitable organization whose mission is to celebrate, conserve and protect New Brunswick’s natural heritage through education, networking and collaboration.
- Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre compiles and provides objective data about biological diversity in Atlantic Canada, and we undertake fieldwork to further knowledge of the distribution and status of species and ecological communities of conservation concern.
- Open Sky Co-operative provides home, skills programs, vocational assistance and community connections for adults who require supports to improve their quality of life.
- La Bikery Co-operative is a community bicycle centre with a workshop space for bicycle maintenance and repairs.